Ready or not, the official holiday gift-buying season kicks off this Friday. If only your event schedule would slow down enough to give you the time to actually do the shopping!
Not to worry, MSM’s ExperiDigital® team of event technology experts have compiled their favorite apps to help even the busiest event managers slay their gift list this season.
Whether you’re working from the road, or in the midst of planning your next event, you can tackle your shopping list like the event professional you are with these apps.
- Giftry Giftry is the ultimate gift registry. You can invite your circle of friends and family to use the app and each add your own wishes from any store instantly. This app makes for a lot less second guessing of your gift selections.
- The Christmas List If you want to approach gift-giving with the same level of mastery you bring to event planning, this app is for you. You can organize and track gifts by purchased, shipped, received and wrapped, store photos of gifts and even add people directly from your contact list.
- Amazon You already love Amazon, but with this app you’ll love it even more. Not only do you get instant access to millions of items, the app’s Wishlist feature helps you keep track of everything. You can even search with your voice or—can you believe it?—your camera.
- Target Who doesn’t like Target? And with their app, you can access exclusive savings customized just for you. It even has an augmented reality feature that places an item in front of you so you can walk around and view it from all sides. How cool is that?
- Nordstrom For the more aspirational folks on your shopping list, you can’t beat Nordstrom. The app is as stylish as they are, loaded with fashion tips, ratings and thoughtful product reviews. And for last-minute purchases, you can instantly see what’s in stock.
With these apps at your beck and call, there’s no reason why you can’t get all your shopping done while waiting to catch a flight, at the end of the day in your hotel room or even during those occasional slower moments on the trade show floor.
Joyous gift hunting and happy holidays from all of us to you!